Monday, September 22, 2008

General Update

Mommy took a day off work and spent time with us. We had her all to ourselves. She fixed us breakfast. She took us visiting. She let us take a nap in her bed (she took a nap too). Then we got up and watched tv. It was the best day ever.

Then on Saturday we spent the day with Mommy and Daddy. Daddy taught Xavier how to mop a floor. Then Daddy twirled me around and sang My Girl.

I can sit up by myself. And when I lose my balance, I can correct it without help. Xavier doesn't do this yet. He leans forward and plays with his feet. He says there is no reason for him to sit up.

I tried to climb up Mommy's leg last night. Well, I'm not ready for that yet. I kept falling backward.

Mommy says that this weekend we learned a lot about life watching football this weekend. Tennessee (lost 6-30 to Florida) showed us what happens when we don't prepare, don't execute, don't "show up", and don't care. (Daddy says Tennessee has a mental roadblock when it comes to Florida. They've lost the game before kickoff. Even with Payton.)

Auburn (lost 21-26 to LSU) showed us what happens when we underachieve and don't live up to our potential. (Daddy rolled his eyes.) On Sunday Mommy tried to teach us about point-shaving but Daddy kept interrupting her.

This coming Sunday we will officially be SIX months old. So below are pictures of what we look like. Xavier is a hamm for the camera. Me, well Mommy caught me off guard.



Xavier


Me

No comments: