Thursday, January 8, 2009

We're Back

Hello family and friends.
Sorry we have been away for so long. Mommy and Daddy took off from work and stayed with us for two whole weeks. We had so much fun. Mommy and Daddy are the best.

We know you've been missing us. The emails made us feel so loved. The fan mail is a bit overwhelming, especially since Mommy won't let us eat the paper. We won't stay away that long again.




Below is the new Pepsi logo. Did you notice how similar it looks to the Obama for President logo? I saw it immediately (ok right after Ysabella pointed it out). But Mommy says she doesn't care that they changed the logo, we still can't have any soda.

1 comment:

Terri said...

Oh how good to hear from you! I've missed your darling faces and rapier wit! I see you're still growing. Keep in touch! Tell grandma we miss her in the Red Room.