We've been pretty quiet lately. I know. But Mommy is traveling for work and Daddy is working hard and going to school. And Grandmama...well Grandmama was happy when Mommy got back from her last trip yesterday. I think Grandmama almost cried when she saw Mommy walk in the door. But you know Grandmama, she puts up a good front.
Anyway, Ysabella is just a walking. Walking. Walking. That's all I hear. Ysabella can walk.
But Ysabella can't climb. I can climb on anything (and I do). Grandmama got so tired of pulling me off the ottoman and off the couch and out the chair she brought the play-pen back upstairs. Mommy and Grandmama call it baby jail. But there's no jail tough enough to keep me. I'm testing its boundaries and scoping out the terrain. I'll be breaking out any day now.
Ysabella...doing her walking ...whooptie whoop!
Me, I like to dance and sing. Can you hear the song? Can you say "Chicken Head"?
2 comments:
Hi Xavier and Ysabella. Great singing Xavier. Ysabella, walking already! Please say Hi to Grandma and tell her we miss her.
omigosh, look at you two now...walking, dancing, singing! Let your Grandma know we miss her and wish she would come back, ok?
xoxo
Post a Comment