Sunday, November 15, 2009

Just Chillin

Let's start with Saturday morning. Mommy got us up and dressed and ready to go. I got to wear my football tie. I was very handsome. Lot's of ladies stopped to tell me so. I got lot's of love because of my football tie. Thanks Mr. Wes, the tie was a big hit.

On Sunday, Mommy bought us some house shoes. We don't like socks. Mommy gets tired of putting socks back on our feet. For the last three weeks we've had to wear one-piece, feet included, pajamas. This was cramping our style. We love these shoes. Mine are blue, Ysa's are pink.



Daddy and I watch football together. But when Daddy get's tired of the game, we wrestle. Then, after I beat Daddy a few times, he plays rollercoaster with me and Ysa. Daddy gets tired really quick. He can only do the rollercoaster four times apiece with us (back-to-back-to-back) before he has to take a break. We try to take it easy on him, but hey, fun is fun.



Ysa and I like having Mommy and Daddy around. We really like it that Mommy has started taking lots of pictures again. I'm trying to get her to take more and let me do more updates. So the big gaps in our updates are all her fault.

1 comment:

Linda Koons said...

You are lucky little people. And I agree with you Xavier, more pictures is definitely a good idea.

Linda Koons
(laytonwoman3rd)