Tuesday, July 6, 2010

4th of July

We went to Indy to visit our cousins Eva and K3. We had the best time. Eva took us to the local hot spot. K3 let us play with his ride. Mommy and Daddy had a good time too.

Below are few pictures of our trip.


In order: 1) Me at the local hot spot. I had on my surf-suit. 2)Ysa had a great time at the local hot spot. We have plans to go back. 3) Mommy let us play in the hotel. So I got on my soap box. I had a few things to say. 4) Oh, and check out Ysa. Watching all those episodes of America's Next Top Model is paying off.

We did take pictures with Eva and K3. We are in negotiations with their agent to see if we can use the pictures and what the conditions are. Damn agents!







































1 comment:

Linda Koons said...

Thanks for sharing the fun!