I'm a big boy. So I get my hair cut, regularly. And when I grow up, I'm going to have swagger like Daddy and Grandpa Oscar. Miss Stella takes care of me. She understands that I have a lot to live up to.
Grandmama and Mommy do Ysabella's hair. She looks so pretty in the first hour. Then she starts to take it down. Yesterday was the first day she left her hair up all day long. Even this morning when we got up, her hair was still done. Mommy was so happy but Grandmama says it's a blip.
That is one fine looking head you have, Xavier. Women will be fighting to "take care of you" all your life. You need to watch out for that, and choose wisely! Ysa, I like your hair "up", and I have a feeling you're going to come to like it that way too. Mommy and Grandmama are wise about such things, and you'll catch on to that pretty soon. Hugs to both you.
1 comment:
That is one fine looking head you have, Xavier. Women will be fighting to "take care of you" all your life. You need to watch out for that, and choose wisely!
Ysa, I like your hair "up", and I have a feeling you're going to come to like it that way too. Mommy and Grandmama are wise about such things, and you'll catch on to that pretty soon. Hugs to both you.
Post a Comment