Monday, August 18, 2008

Just Another Day

Nothing much is going on here. Grandmama makes us homemade rice cereal and oatmeal cereal. Mommy says we are very lucky to have Grandmama care enough to cook baby food from scratch. Xavier shows his appreciation at every meal by eating as much as is possible. You'd think it was an Olympic event. I appreciate Grandmama but cereal takes too long. I'm all about instant gratification. Give me a bottle and let me alone. Grandmama says next week we get vegetables.

Daddy started back to school today. Mommy and Grandmama surprised Daddy with a back to school dinner. Daddy was so happy he had three helpings. (Daddy eats just like Xavier.) I did my part to make Daddy feel special today too. When he walked in the room and got my attention, I smiled and reached out for him. Daddy told Mommy his heart swelled he was so happy.

Xavier and I are playing together a lot now. We always knew we were best friends. Now it seems that we are acting like it. We hold hands and play with each others ears and hair. We laugh and we smile.


(Xavier and Pow)



(me)



(me holding Xavier's hand)


(Xavier on Daddy's lap)

No comments: