Monday, August 4, 2008

We're 4months old

On July 28 Ysabella and I turned a whopping 4 months old.

(me and Ysabella watching Sesame Street; we love this show)

Today we went in for our four-month check up and shots. We still do not like shots. (AT ALL!)

I weigh 13 lbs and measure 24-1/2 inches long. That means I am 2 feet tall. Wow!


Ysabella is 12 lbs and 15 oz and 24 inches long. She's 2 feet tall too. Double Wow!

My head is 43-1/2 cm and Ysabella's is 39-1/2cm. We are going to be so smart. The doctor is happy with us overall.

Since Daddy took us to the doctor today, he swung by Mommy's job to tell her how well we did. They broke out the camera.


(me with JJ, the owner of the company. Ysabella with Lisa, Mommy's supervisor. They love us here. We are like superstars. "Elvis is in the building!") (No, it's like "Smokey is in the building!", cause we're so cool!)

No comments: