Sorry, but I feel the need to write this treat-ish.
I do not like being awake and having to recline. The car seat is fine for when we are in the car. But when we are out of the car I prefer to sit up. Mommy was kind enough to get me and Xavier our own shopping cart covers. We like them.
His is green and wraps around his waist. He can turn and move and everything and still be safe.
Mine is blue with shoulder straps. I look like a high school student with a book-bag.
We have two strollers. One is a side by side. Grandmama uses it to take us for walks around the neighborhood. But since the weather changed, we haven't used it much. Our other stroller is a jack n jill. Xavier sits in front, I sit in back. This stroller also holds our car seats. The stroller is ok. If Mommy and Grandmama put us in it without the car seats, we can sit up and watch people. This is what we like to do, watch people.
I just thought I'd get this off my chest.




1 comment:
oh Xav, I love your hair. Cool grocery cart thingummies too, you two. Would you please tell your Grandma that I miss her dearly and would love to hear a peep out of her? Thanks, dear babies.
Post a Comment