So we have had a bang up 4th of July weekend. On Thursday, Grandmama went off with Aunt Renee (I was named for her) and we stayed with Mommy. When Xavier realized Grandmama was gone, he cried and cried and cried. Mommy let him cry too. She played with me since I was being good. Xavier cried until he fell asleep. I got to keep Mommy to myself. He did this three times on Thursday and each time Mommy let him cry until he fell asleep. He didn't do it at all on Friday.


On Saturday, Mommy got us up and bathed and dressed and in the car. We went to take pictures with Jim and Frieda. It was so much fun. Then Mommy and Daddy took us to the movies. We went to see Hancock. It was a good movie too. "Call me crazy" is going to be my new-new thing. Just test me. Anyway, I watched almost the whole movie. I only slept for 30 minutes in the middle. Mommy and Daddy were so proud. I didn't cry or nothing. I did talk to the screen though. Mommy says that's ok cause "our people" talk to the screen all the time. Xavier slept through the whole movie. He's such a baby. (Xavier says he's not a baby he was just tired from being a supermodel.)
We left the movies and went to the store then we went to get something to eat. Xavier and I were calm on the ride and in both stores....well until Mommy started eating. Then we cried. Daddy held me while he ate. I stopped crying. Daddy got to finish eating. Mommy held Xavier. Xavier cried and cried. People from all over the store came to see us. Everyone said I was so pretty. (Xavier says so what.) Daddy took Xavier from Mommy so she could eat. He stopped crying. Then I started crying cause I wanted to eat too.
We had a great time.
No comments:
Post a Comment