Thursday, July 17, 2008

Message to RedRoom

Hey RR Aunties.

We are doing well. Grandmama is tired. We are wearing her out. It seems as we get older, we stay up longer and need more amusement. Grandmama says I have an attention span of a whopping 5 minutes. I need constant stimulation. Xavier needs even more.

Mommy says we can go home tomorrow. Well, at least to supervise the air-condition guys. The air guys think they'll start around 8a or so and should be through by 3p or so. This is very important since Mommy says the hottest part of the day is between 3p and 5p. Did you know that it is hotter at 3p than at Noon? I never realized.

Anyway, we are spitting up a lot. Mommy says we are lava lamps of spit up. Grandmama says we eat too much and too fast and then our parents are silly enough to want to play with us right after we eat.

Grandmama loves hearing about your posts on our site. It makes her feel better. Mommy calls from work just to read to her. Please keep in touch. She misses you guys so much. Mommy says when we get the computer back up and running that Grandmama is going to put all of us in time-out for an entire weekend just so she can catch up on all the goings on.

Oh yeah, Xavier says hi.

3 comments:

Terri said...

LOL! Thank you Ysabella for the update. I will copy it to the Red Room so all your doting aunties can read about you. I don't think some of them "get" the blog world.

Stay cool, punkin and give granmama a humoungous hug for us!!!

christine said...

Hey, Ysabella and Xavier!!! Auntie Christine has signed up for a google account just so I can talk to you!!

congrats, Xavier on your milestones! Bet Ysa won't be far behind!

Hope you have A/C by this time tomorrow. Auntie Christine and Grandmama both grew up without A/C, but now that we are older and used to it, we NEED it!!

The Red Room Aunties really miss Grandmama, so let her get lots of sleep so that when the computers are fixed she will feel like catching up. Hope you have let her do a little reading, too.

Lots of love and kisses, darlings!! To Grandmama, too!!

Tiffin said...

Hey, Ysa and Xavier, like Auntie Christine, I signed up just so I could talk to you too! Please tell your Grandmama how much we miss her and can't wait for this to be fixed so we can get her back with us.

You two should have a permit for that much cuteness. Think cool thoughts!
Auntie Tui