This is my close-up. See how expressive my eyes are?! See my cheeks?! Don't I just look like the baby boy everyone wants?! And I know basketball.

Ysabella is showing you the goods. Now you understand we had to obscure some of the logo. No contract, no lookee. But as you can see, we already cheer for the home team. We like basketball. We watch the games with Daddy. We cheer.

So, Ysabella and I talked about it. We will cut you a special deal since you're family. Call me. Let's negotiate. Ysabella and I can do all your print ads. You have gear to move. We have the faces that can move them. Call me. Let's do lunch.
(Oh, if anyone else is interested in giving us an endorsement deal, call me.)
3 comments:
Ysabella, you have your mother's beautiful smile!!!
Wow....hustling at an early age! I like that. Double the fun! You two get your people together and I'll get my people together and we will do lunch one day soon! Cool?
Eva just loves pointing at "da babeez!"
Post a Comment