We got our first immunization shots today. We DID NOT like it. It hurt. Badly. The doctor asked Grandmama to help, so she had to hold our arms down. Mommy took pictures. Like we really want to re-live all that pain and suffering.
(Ysabella being tortured)
(me being tortured)
Anyway, we got a healthy review from the doctor. Ysabella weighs a whopping 10 lbs, 4 oz and is 21-3/4 inches long. Her head is 40.7 cm wide. She has a big brain. Mommy says it's because we play the alphabet game. I weigh 10 lbs even and measure 22 inches long. My head is 40.5 cm wide. I have a big brain too. Since we are so big now, we can wear 0-3 month clothes. Ysabella was in that size a bit ago since Newborn was clingy. Daddy said she was doing her Hulk immitation and busting out the snaps. I am still thin and svelte. I can still wear Newborn, but Mommy says soon it'll be too tight.
But let me say this again....WE DO NOT LIKE GETTING STUCK WITH NEEDLES. (The yelling is Ysabella in the background. She really didn't like it.)


No comments:
Post a Comment