Here is my cousin Eva. She is 1 year and 10 months to the date older than Ysabella and I. We love her. Mama tells us all kinds of stories about her. She loves us too.

Eva was so cool. She helped change diapers and helped feed us. Here she is feeding my sister.

I was held by everyone, but I was gassy. So mama didn't get pictures of me in my uncle Korlon or Aunt Roxanne's arms. But my Uncle Korlon fed me and my Aunt Roxanne kissed me a lot.

Here's a picture of me crying. That's what I do.
Here is Ysabella. She is so cool.

Here are the two of us. We sleep a lot still. But mama says we are staying awake in longer intervals. Just last night I was up from 2a to close to 6:30a. She talked about it all day today.
No comments:
Post a Comment