Monday, July 28, 2008

1st Trip to Grandpa Oscar's

We went to "the woods" for Antoinette's baby shower. But the highlight of the trip was spending time with Grandpa Oscar and Auntie Sherri. We got to see the house our Daddy grew up in. We even sleep on the floor (how cool is that?!).

Grandpa Oscar is so cool. He held us and fed us. He likes playing with us. Mommy says he'll enjoy it even more when we can actually talk instead of cry.
(me and Grandpa Oscar napping)

Auntie Sherri had the best time. She loved on us at every opportunity. It feels good getting all that extra love. Xavier and I feel so safe and secure. It is a nice feeling to have --knowing you are loved for no other reason than because you are. Mommy says we are lucky. We have the best family, and it is a large family. So there is no shortage of love and support.
(Ysabella and Auntie Sherri)

When came home late Sunday night. Grandmama was standing in the doorway waiting for us. She missed us so much. We left hugs and kisses and came home to more hugs and kisses.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Xay and Ysa,
I missed you the moment the car doors closed. I am such a proud auntie. It pleases me very much when people say Ysa looks like me.
I wish I could see you guys every day.
Many hugs and kisses,
Luv,
Auntie