Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day 2008

We had the best time today with our Daddy. He got up and played with us. And fed us. And changed us. Then Mommy loaded all of us in the car and we went out. We like going out with Daddy. He takes us out the car seat and carries us around. (Mommy just leaves us in the car seat and puts us in the stroller.) Since I cried first, Daddy carried me around in both stores. Ysabella was slow on the power play, plus she was sleepy. Mommy let us take Daddy to the book store. We bought him two books. Then Mommy loaded the car and brought us all back home. Daddy fed us again. And changed us. He took Ysabella next door to visit with our neighbors. He took me for a walk around the house so I could see where I lived. He watched Talledega Nights with me. He watched Fast Furious Tokyo Drift with Ysabella. He held me for a long time. He let Ysabella take a nap on his chest. Daddy had the best Father's Day ever. (Mommy said she had the best day off.)



(Ysabella in a dress. Isn't she pretty?!)


(Me. Ready to go to the club and post with dad.)


(Me. Call Beyonce. Tell her I'm a soldier too!)


(Ysabella doesn't like the song Kung Fu Fighting. But check her out in her duck yellow belt kung fu suit.)

2 comments:

Rox said...

I love Ysa's little dress! And what, X-man is smiling? Blow that up poster size.

Terri said...

What a special Father's Day for your Papa! Has to be the best time ever!

xoxoxoxo Auntie Terri